Working with our experienced team of experts, you will find your experience with Imprinted.com easy and enjoyable. Once you place your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your order number. If you have not already emailed your logo file, reply to this email and attach that file. One of our customer service representatives will respond by the end of that business day (if during business hours) or the following business day (if after business hours).
Once we receive your order and artwork we will email you a proof for your approval with all of the order details. Once you have approved the order details and logo proof, your order will move into production.
Once your order ships out, we will automatically email you the tracking information. This entire process can happen as quickly, or as slowly as the customer needs it to. Just let us know what your needs are. We will take care of the rest.
Where do I send my artwork?
- All artwork, logos, and any questions should be emailed to email@example.com. You may also call 1-877-411-0035 where a representative will be able to assist you. It is helpful when customers include their name, or name of their business, in the email.
What type of file do I need to send?
- Our artists can work with just about any format of logo you have: from professionally prepared artwork to faxed copies of cocktail napkins, our team is ready to make your purchase a success. If available, we prefer to receive logo files in a “vector” format. Many times, these types of files can be identified by the file extension .EPS or .AI. All fonts must be converted to outlines. If you have a question about whether your art is print ready, please feel free to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have a logo and would like your message printed in text only, just let us know what you would like printed and we will take care of the rest.
Will you keep my artwork on file?
- Yes! We keep artwork and order information on file to make reordering or ordering different products a breeze. We will never charge you an art fee for resizing artwork for different products
Can I use my company's specific Pantone or PMS color in my logo?
- Yes! We can match your exact Pantone color for most of the products we sell. Please keep in mind that this may be an additional charge depending on the item you are interested in.
Processing Times and Shipping:
How long will it take to get my order?
- Different products and decoration methods have different lead times. Some items can ship in as little as 1 day! Just let us know when you need it! If you would like to know the lead time of a specific product, please email email@example.com, or call 1-877-411-0035 to talk with a representative. We are happy to assist you!
- Please keep in mind that lead times do not include transit times. Products ship from different states. If you would like the transit time to your location, please contact a customer service representative.
We can easily ship your order by any method you prefer, even overnight! Just let us know what you need.
Can I see a sample?
- We can ship you a sample of most products at no charge within 5-7 business days. Just email a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-411-0035 to let us know which product you would like to see.
Will I see a proof when I place an order?
- Yes! We will send you a .PDF proof at no charge for each item you order.
What is the set-up fee for?
- Most of the items we offer have set up fees that range in price based on the imprint method. These are charges to create the screen, die or other necessary items to imprint your specific logo. Setup fees are not art fees.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- As long as the order has not gone to production, we may be able to change or cancel it. Cancellation fees may apply. Please contact a representative and we can assist you.