What is Print On Demand?
Order a product and have it printed on the spot. This process is known as print-on-demand (POD). Save money and time, while giving your customers what they want, when they want it.
A wide choice of garments and accessories available and no minimum order quantity. You have the freedom to create any design imaginable with Direct-to-Garment printing, sublimation or embroidery.
Don't pay until you’ve sold it. Once you’ve set up your account, it only takes a couple of clicks to fulfill an order. We handle everything for you from printing to shipping.
How Does It Work?
Place an order manually using our free designer tool, or connect your store to send your orders automatically
We professionally print or embroider your order within 1-5 days. We use Kornit Avalanche HD6 / Melco Embroidery machines for a retail quality finish.
We pack with your branding and and ship to you or straight to your customers
Order for yourself or dropship orders straight to your customers using your branding.Sign Up Today
Why Print On Demand?
- No Inventory - we just print the things you sell
- No Limits - No minimum, no maximum. Order 1 to drop ship to your customer. Order 500 to distribute yourself.
- Quality - professionally customised using state of the art tech
- No Overheads or up front costs
- No Risk of unsold inventory
- No waste - only order what you need
We Integrate With
Trust Us to be your Print On Demand Partner
Everything customised using industry-leading Kornit DTG and Melco embroidery equipment
Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy and other integrations allow you to create or expand an already existing store.
Best Customer Support
We pride ourselves on our customer support, always available whenever you have a question
Our 1-5 day turnaround time means your customers won't be kept waiting
Budget, Premium, Sustainable - we have something for everyone.
Produced and shipped from our HQ in the UK
Who is it for?
Event? Stock for your brick and mortar shop (short runs)? Workwear ordered only when you need it?
Need branded merch quickly and at scale?
Instagram, Youtube or your own blog, it doesn’t matter. Have an existing audience? Earn an extra income by selling merch to your followers and subscribers.
Sell customised t-shirts, hoodies, mugs and so much more
What can I use it for?
Print on demand is suitable for just about any printing requirement:
- Online Retail - Drop Shipping your designs to your customers (find out how to integrate to send your orders automatically!)
- One off items
- Bulk orders - we offer a discount for bulk! (link)
- Environmentally conscious
- UK based - we ship worldwide but our fulfilment is based in the UK and we offer fast domestic shipping
- Amazing customer support
- Wide range of products and print methods - thanks to versatility of Kornit Avalanche HD6 and Melco Embroidery Machines
- In-house solutions for your Business with custom-built e-commerce integrations
- Highest quality standards
- Fast Production Time
We are committed to delivering your printed products fast and reliably with the highest quality and standards
Frequently Asked Questions
Kornit Avalanche HD6, Melco EMT16X, Sublimation Printers and heat presses. You can be sure you're getting the absolute best quality for your money.
Pricing is simple. The price you see on our website is inclusive of garment, printing and tax (exc. import tax for destinations outside of the UK). Shipping is then determined at checkout, this varies depending on your destination. See our Shipping page for details. If you’re drop shipping, then you need to consider two prices - the price you pay imprinted, and the price you sell your item at. The difference between these is your profit.
We use Royal Mail and independent couriers to send your items anywhere in the world. Tracked deliveries can be tracked through your Imprinted account.
No. Thanks to the versatility of our equipment, we can print 1 or 10,000 with no extra setup time.